Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nail MADNESS - Butter London Haul

I was lucky enough to get in on an amazing deal for the launch of Coterie, a site that's a bit like a Haute Look or Gilt - but just for beauty.  Skin care, makeup, nail care - it's all there.  For the launch, they offered a code that gave people 25.00 off their first order.  I got a pack of three Butter London polishes and a matte top coat for eleven bucks USD.  Considering these polishes sell for 16.00 USD each at my local Ulta, I was stoked.  Here's what I got!

From L t R: All Hail The Queen, West End Wonderland, Wallis, Matte Topcoat










Yes, I'm wearing All Hail The Queen in those pictures, but I'll have a proper review of it up on Monday for you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Those are three Butter London shades I don't have and WANT. And the matte top coat? This girl is jealous! Congrats on your haul, Butter London is my favorite non-indie brand. ♥

    ReplyDelete