Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Haul - Korean Skincare From RoseRose Shop

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a month.  Well, in that month I got accepted to graduate school and had an emergency appendectomy.  So I wasn't just sitting here slacking off, promise.  I'm going to try to get back into this weekly.

If you know me, you know I love skincare and makeup from South Korea.  I get my stuff from a few other places, and one of those is Rose Rose Shop.  They're reliable and they have a pretty great selection.  I put an order in about a month ago that came in today (it takes about that long for anything to get to me in Texas from Seoul).  Here's pictures of what I got.  Reviews will come!



I got two of the Missing U hand creams because they're adorable and great to leave around my work desk.  




No, seriously, they're the cutest.  The left one is a Fairy Penguin (it smells like baby powder) and I think it's from last year's MissingU.  It was 4.50 USD  The one on the right is a Pink Eagle Owl and it smells like cherries.  It was 5.50 USD.  They're smaller than you'd think they are - they fit in the palm of one's hand - but hell, I'm not really paying for the lotion.  I am paying for the adorables.




I also got Rice Water Bright Cleansing Light Oil from The Face Shop (say that three times fast!).  I'm currently in a phase of shopping around, trying to find the right oil cleanser, and I'm hoping this one will fit the bill.



As you can see, it's pretty generously sized - I put a largeish pill bottle next to it for reference.  It was 8.90 USD.

Primers are another thing that I shop around for all the time.  I love them, and I love how easily they make my BB cream slide onto my face.  I got 10 samples of Skin Food's Black Egg Pore Primer for 3.00 USD.

I also got Holika Holika's Cotton Oil Queen Cotton primer (7.92 USD).  It's friggin' adorable, you guys, I am not even kidding.








So, yeah, that's what I got recently.  I have another couple of orders coming in too, so this should actually give me lots of stuff to review!  Yaaaay!  What stuff have you guys bought?


Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.  I am not affiliated with this seller.

2 comments:

  1. That owl bottle is so adorable. I wish more Western makeup had freakishly cute cartoon characters on the packaging... :D Fun haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, right? Etude House is terrible with having adorable things. I swear, I wanted EVERYTHING in the Sweet Recipe release.

      Delete