Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Nail MADNESS - Pistachio Cream Puff Dreams

L'Oreal had a collection a while ago called Versailles Romance.  Now, I don't know about all of that, but I do know that they were pretty cremes and seemed really great for Spring.  So I snagged two of them, stuck 'em in my stash, and forgot about them.

Yeah, that's me.  Busting out the Spring polishes when it's almost friggin' June.  WHATEVER YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME.  Ahem.  Here's what I came up with!




The teal-y color is Pistachio Dreams, and the buff color is Cream Puff.  



As you can see, I've been digging huge ass nail charms too.  They're a fun way to dress up nails without being really good at dressing up nails.  The only downside is that they tend to come off if you're like me and dick around with 'em.  

I got these at Walgreens when they were having a BOGO 50% off sale, so I think I got these for 8 bucks total, USD.

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment