Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Nail MADNESS - The Face Shop GR501


The Face Shop is pretty much my favorite Asian makeup/skin company.  I'm a huge hippie who likes natural products in my skincare, and they're a great fit.  But what about their cosmetics?



Last July I bought a couple of nail polishes from the face shop, and only recently did I bother trying them out.  The nail polish I used is their color GR501 (augh, come up with names, darn it!) and I bought it for two bucks USD.  Yeah.  Two dollars.  I've spent more on a coffee than I did on this nail polish.  I figured - how good can it be?





It turns out it could be AMAZING.  I only needed two coats to get a pretty, summery teal color that's perfectly true to what you see in the bottle.  And I ended up wearing it for two weeks without any tip wear.  I wore my typical Orly Bonder basecoat and one coat of Seche Vite topcoat and wear time was a dream.

So if you're looking for some inexpensive nail polish and are lucky enough to have a Face Shop near you, snag some.  They may seem like a throw away compared to their skin care and BB Cream offerings, but I promise, they're made just as well as the rest of their products.

                       Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment