Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk


I have this weird love/hate relationship with shaving.  I don't usually like doing it at all, because about three hours after I do, I start to itch.  Madly.  Legs, pits, you name it, soon I've got these angry razor bumps and I WANT.  TO.  DIE.  I've tried everything under the sun, and nothing really works.  The only thing that really did work for me was just ... not shaving.  Sure, I did it from time to time - before dates, if I was going out with friends, when I wanted to wear a short skirt - but most of the time it was No Shave November all year round.

Then I got this little thing in the mail.  


It's the Schick Hydro Silk razor, and it's actually pretty friggin' good.  To quote the website:

Schick Hydro Silk hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

I like being hydrated, and I'm fairly notorious for carving my legs with a razor like I'm a turkey or something.  So, why not try it?  I used it to take away about a month's worth of hair, and so far, 30 hours later, my skin is only slightly itchy.  Which, for me, is tantamount to a miracle.  Now, I'm admittedly not the most normal person skin-wise to tell you to use a razor - but think about this - if I love this razor with my mutant legs, how much will you?

I've already recommended this to lots of ladies in my life.  Totally worth the crazy high prices that razors are (why are razors so expensive world, please let me know if you find out).

Disclaimer: This product was provided by a third party for reviewing purposes.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment