Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Nail MADNESS Mondays - Julep "Angela"

I think I accrue Julep nail polishes the way some people save for retirement: slowly, until one day you look around and think "hot damn, that's a lotta stuff!".  Only in my case, it's not entirely as useful as a 401k, but hey, it's shiny?

... I just depressed myself with a metaphor.  MOVING ON.

This is Julep's "Angela", which I recently got in one of their surprise packs.  (The surprise pack was about 30.00 USD, and I got a bunch of stuff in it so I think this ended up being about 5.00 USD all told.)  It's a really pretty sort of peacocky blue that has greens in it when you move it around.  It's not fully holographic, but it's got microglitter out the wazoo.






There's only two layers on the swatch, no topcoat, indoor lighting.  This is absolutely something that I'll wear when I get around to it because dear god I have too much nail polish.

Do you subscribe to the Julep Maven program?  Do you trip over your polish horde sometimes?  Tell me stuff!

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.  I am not affiliated with any retailers mentioned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment