Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whatever I Want Wednesdays - Lioele L’cret Miracle Lipstick

 I am an Asian skincare and makeup nut.  For some reason, it just seems better than our stuff over here, at least the drugstore brands.  For what it's worth, my skin reacts better to it, so I spend most of my beauty dollars on various websites and then wait a month or so for my loot to arrive.

That's why I can't 100% remember where I bought my three Lioele L'cret Miracle Lipsticks from.  I just know I love them.  (I suspect it was from f2plus1 where they're currently retailing for 6.68 USD each.)

So, what's the miracle?  They change color.  I know, how cute is that?  It's not really a friggin' miracle, but I just like how excited they are about it.



I got colors 01 (Sexy Red), 02 (Elegant Purple), and 05 (Fresh Orange).





01 goes from a DEAR GOD BRIGHT to a more muted pinky-red.  This one just isn't my color, but it also was scented really ... florally.  Dear god, it smells like perfume that grandmas wear only it's on your mouth so it feels like you're tasting it.  Pass.





02, Elegant Purple, is far more my speed.  The bullet is EEE PURPLE, but it ends up being a gentle, more sheer pink on the mouth.  The fragrance is a bit more mellow and tolerable on this one, which means I wear the shit out of it constantly.



05, Fresh Orange, is a "this is never gonna work" orange in the tube, but it's a really wearable peachy color on the mouth.  The fragrance on this one is allegedly orange, but I can't smell it at all.

It has a more balmy texture than most American lipsticks which is something I absolutely love.  And if you're worried about how long that would last - those swatches were on my arm, and even after rubbing at my arm with a makeup removal wipe, the colors were noticeable the next day after I woke up.  

What kind of lipsticks are your miracle?  Do you enjoy hyperbole?  Let me know in the comments!

Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.  I am not affiliated with any retailers mentioned here.

No comments:

Post a Comment