Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Skin Care Saturdays - Eucerin Professional Repair

Sometimes we just need to kick back and think about the things that make us happy in our lives.  I tend to think of those things on Saturdays.

Presently in Houston it's very nice during the day, about sixty-eight Fahrenheit, but dipping down into the thirties at night.  That's enough where I want to turn the heat on at night.  As such, my skin is freaking out with dryness.  It is just not happy.  Most of the time when I put on moisturizer, my skin coos with joy.  Lately, it's been aching and sore, kind of like I have a sunburn.  Yes.  Putting on moisturizer has been hurting.  Even my beloved argon oil.  It's depressing.  But never fear; I've been trying things out and finally found something that works well during these depressing winter(y) days. 


from Eucerin.com

Eucerin Professional Repair has been saving my hands, y'all.  I don't really care for the smell (they say it's non-scented, but it smells sort of like hospitals do).  Fortunately, that smell goes away as quickly as the lotion absorbs.  I'm kind of a wimp when it comes to being goopy for long periods of time, so I'm glad this stuff takes maybe three minutes, tops, to seep in.  They're offering samples on eucerinus.com, so go grab some if your skin is angry like mine.

                          Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment