Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

KoreaDepart Haul - Don't Shop While Stoned

Hello, reader.  You may be wondering where I've been!  I was doing quite consistent with the updates, then bam!  Nothing.  Well, I've been in and out of the hospital for the last two weeks.  It kind of sucked out loud.



I look about how I felt in that photo, man.  So, one night while I was waiting for the angel of death to take me, or sleep, whichever came first, I staggered onto KoreaDepart and started clicking.  The next day, I was vaguely aware of having ordered a sleep pack and some food, but that was about it.  Well, the box came today.  Let's see what I get while out of my gourd on Vicodin, shall we?


Oh.  I sure did get food.  I got two boxes of Lotte Duffe honey ginger cookies (1.52 each USD), two mozzarella chicken Spam Singles (1.99 each USD), one container of Ottogi spaghetti ramen (1.29 USD),  a box (15 count) of Ottogi sweet potato & mixed pumpkin tea (5.86 USD).


Beauty wise, I got The Saem's "Snail Trio #3 Lavender Sleeping Pack" (7.85 USD) and It's Skin Nail Styler Smoothie in GR01 (2.34 USD).  I haven't used the sleeping pack yet (it's noon as I write this), but I did sneek a whiff and oh, wow.  This is totally going to help me sleep.  The polish is a cute mint green crelly with  pink and blue glitter.

But can we dig how cute the packaging is on that sleeping pack?  Oh my gosh, you guys.


This was my first experience using KoreaDepart.  They're a bit different than most other South Korean resellers in that they charge you flat 25.00 USD shipping up front, and once the shipping weight is calculated, refund you the difference.  This also lets them default to more expedited shipping with tracking.  At first this irritated me, but I'm kind of okay with it now since I got this package in a week.  It was also carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, and I got about five samples.  I'll order from them again.

So, yes.  In case you were wondering where I was, I've been in the hospital and stoned hauling face masks and nail polish.  Here's hoping I can be more regular with updating seeing as I'm not dying anymore!


Disclaimer: This product was purchased by me.  No compensation was received. All opinions are my own.  I am not affiliated with this seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment