Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Birchbox - February 2012

BirchBox is a sample subscription service - for 10.00 USD a month, you get a box filled with "four to five hand picked deluxe samples".  I love makeup samples, but honestly, this month's BirchBox was really underwhelming.  If you've seen my posts about MyGlam, you'll see what size samples (or full size!) you get per month.  BirchBox has sent out awesome full size things in the past, and even awesome samples - so this month's box was a bit sad face for me.










The Juice Beauty thing and the moisturizer I'll use, but I'm kind of terrified of temporary eyeliner (temporary tattoos sucked, how are these gonna be better?) and I hate Viva La Juicy so hard (not that BirchBox knew, but I do).  So this month's box was a meh. I'm even pretty sure that chocolate with chile in it is going to upset my tummy.


Did you get one?  Did you like your stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment