Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Julep Maven - March "It Girl"

So, it's a new month, and that means a new Julep box!  This month they included a polish that was intended to be layered over the other polish in the box (or polishes if you got the It Girl / Polish Lover box).  The three girls below, from top to bottom are Charlotte, Melissa (the layery polish), and Jodie.  I already had Jodie, so I gave it to my erstwhile roommate.







Melissa's a bit more opalescent than you can see in these, and has a bit of different shimmer to it.

 As you can see, Jodie's already got loads of shine in it.  Charlotte is more of a creme.


I don't know if I like Jodie more with Melissa on top.  Charlotte's pretty on its own, and always will be no matter what's on top.  All in all, I don't know how much I'll use Melissa.  I'm kind of meh about this box, except for Charlotte.  Her, I'll use and love and call George.

No comments:

Post a Comment