Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nail MADNESS - Haute Metal Santorum

This is a random manicure that I kind of threw together to see how I'd like Haute Metal (from China Glaze's "Crackle Metals" collection).  I figured I'd better use a darker color, and I really love the hell out of brown and pink together, so I grabbed one of my favorite polishes - Santorum by ManGlaze.  Here's what I got.




Okay, so I don't like Haute Metal as much as I thought I would.  Sure, at first it sounds bomb - shiny pink crackle?  Fucks to the yes!  But then it didn't... really crackle much.  You can barely see the sexiness that is Santorum (and yes, that is the only time you'll see me type/say/express that sentiment).  It's confusing.  So, maybe I'll use Haute Metal less than I expected.  Bleh.  How are you guys feeling about crackle?  Are you over it yet?  Do you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment